We are proud to introduce this limited edition box set run of 250 Question Cross Model 3 Drop Point Knives in collaboration with American Knife and Leather goods manufacturer Whiteknuckler Brand
Featuring a painstaking layout of the iconic "Question Cross" machine engraved into the rich onyx black resin handles.
The deep black handles compliment the graphite black Cerakote finish on the blade and jet black leather sheath made with domestic hides! The best part is it's all made right here in the USA with American D2 steel!
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Black Oxide finish.
- Improved heat treat for better hardness and edge.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Available in Black Oxide, Stonewash, or High Polish and custom Cerakote Colors in our custom section.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
MADE IN THE USA