We are proud to introduce this limited edition box set run of 250 Classic 7 Lock Grip Knives in collaboration with American Knife and Leather goods manufacturer Whiteknuckler Brand!
Featuring a painstaking layout of the iconic "Question Cross" machine engraved into the rich onyx black resin handles.
The deep black handles compliment the graphite black Cerakote finish on the blade and jet black leather sheath made with domestic hides! The best part is it's all made right here in the USA with American D2 steel!
Base on our Classic 7-inch lock grip design it comes tucked in the Convertible sheath which is a unique 3-in-1 design by Whiteknuckler Brand that's perfect for long-haul truck drivers, hot rodders, and motorcyclists. It's a new take on the classic horizontal sheath that allows you to swap between traditional vertical, front horizontal, or cross pull options all with one product for a true 3-in-1 design. Perfect for people that spend long hours in the seated position in or on a vehicle! The beautiful premium rich American leather is designed for both function and style, it makes a great everyday piece. Put a classic on your hip or that of someone you love today.
- Brass lanyard hole & scale pins.
- Graphite Black Cerakote
- Thumb grip jimping on the spine.
- American D2 steel
- The convertible sheath allows for both horizontal & vertical carry on your belt.
- Constructed with 10 oz. domestic leather.
- Environmentally conscious natural vegetable leather tanning.
- Small batch American D2 high carbon steel custom manufactured specifically for Whiteknuckler Brand.
- Military-grade, meeting or exceeding: UNS T30402, ASTM A-681, QQ-T-570, JAE J437, SAE J438.
- Overall length is 7 inches with 3.5 inches of sharp surface or a bit less than the width of most men's hands (please see photos for scale).
- Finger hole lockdown grip.
MADE IN THE USA